Dispenser Unit & Shot Beads
We offer a comprehensive range of dispenser units or Shot Beads Dispensers fabricated from most premium raw components. The cutting-edge technology used in the manufacturing process makes the range most efficient and glitch-free on all counts. We offer a customization facility to suit the specific requirements of clients.
Key Features (Dispenser Unit):
- The operation is simple, easy to feed.
- PLD control, low failure rate.
- The size of the feed rate is easily controlled.
- No matter the size of the particle used smoothly.
- Alternatively, single and multiple die casting cycles, reduce the number of particles and cost-saving.
- Quantitative slider with wear-resistant steel, feed accurate, durable, low failure rate.
Technical Specification :
Product Technical Data Sheet: E
Shot beads are dry-formed plunger lubricant granule/beads, it is designed as a high-performance lubricant compared to traditional lubricant oil for the sleeve and plunger tip of aluminum die casting and magnesium die casting.
Condition for storage and transportation
Maintain 0 to 40 ° C during storage and transportation to avoid bug damage no use hook.
- Packed of a plastic bag of 25kg.
Related Products Links : Die Casting Auto Ladle | Nitrogen Degassing Machine | Servo Sprayer | Automatic Extractor |Density Index Unit| Auto Die Clamping Unit